Railway transport has lately been becoming a more and more popular means in the sector of transport in the whole Europe. Particularly in such cases when it is necessary to move a large amount of goods or an oversized load and it is not possible to use road or river transport. At the same time, this means of transport is more eco-friendly than road transport, and this is why we also actively try to use it.
We are able to react to any requirements of the client, so we offer an intermodal option, which means using both road and railway transport. This transport mode is used only when the goods must be transported to the assigned destination quickly. Our services are then supplemented according to client’s requirements.
In the area of railway transport, we offer mainly the following services:
- Regular railway transport
- Transport of smaller consignments in individual railway wagons
- Outsized and oversized transport
- Combination of road and railway transport, including reloading
- Freight insurance during transport